Buy P5,000 or more for Free shipping nationwide
Ergonom-X Self Developing D Speed Film
Ergonom-X self-developing film allows immediate diagnosis and prevents the dispersion of liquids with a perfectly developed and fixed image in just 50 seconds.
Ergonom-X Class D self-developing film (instant-film) allows immediate diagnosis and prevents the dispersion of liquids. The chemicals are contained in a pocket on the reverse of the film - simply press on the pocket to begin the development process.
Ergonom-X is ideal in emergency situations (failure of RVG software, absence of the assistant, etc.) or simply to use a product that eliminates the need to equip a darkroom, to buy bottles of developing and fixing liquids or simply to save money on costs.
- Excellent filing: 10 years of image shelf life after the development and fixing operation.
- Class D.
- More practical for retroalveolar radiographs thanks to the ergonomic shape that allows easier introduction into the oral cavity.
- The self-developing endoral film makes it possible to obtain a perfectly developed and fixed image in just 50 seconds.
- No waste of material and no chemical release on the hands or work area, following the instructions the film can be extracted without dispersion of liquids.
- The mono-bath is contained in a special flexible container produced with high specification barrier materials that guarantee a perfect preservation of the chemical properties.
- Ergonom-X is compatible with 60 and 70 kV radiography devices.
- Film dimensions: 30.5 x 40.5 mm.
Pack of 50 films
|About this product|
|What's in the box?||50PCS/Box|