Buy P5,000 or more for Free shipping nationwide
HanTemp is a light curing temporary filling material. It is not sticky, light elasticity, and high-compressive strength. It has advantages such as easy application, tight for margin sealing, and easy removal.
■ High elasticity and strength.
■ Easy to remove in one piece.
■ Tight sealing effect.
■ Easy application.
■ Save time / economical system.
NANO based light curing temporary filling material
HANTEMP is a light curing temporary filling material.
It is not sticky, light elasticity, high compressive strength, It has advantages
such as easy application, Tight for margin sealing, easy removal.
- HanTemp must be handled by dentists and dental specialists according to the instructions before using it.
- Recommend the Rubber dam for reduction of reaction for use with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to this material.
- Do not use to patients who have rash on their skin, dermatitis or histories of hypersensitivity.
- Stop applying this material to the patients who have symptoms of rash of hypersensitivity during using.
- This material is used only to the oral tissue, Avoid contact with eyes.
- If accidental contact occurs with eyes or skin, wash immediately with much water and seek medical advice.
- Non-specialists must not use this material. Do not use this material for other purposes.
- Protective device for the respiratory tract is highly recommended before a surgical operation.
- Do not use after expiration date(within 2 years).
- Temporary restoration of prepared cavity (1~6 days)
- Temporary Filling / Sealing of cavities
- Useful for inlay / onlay cases
- Before the Application
- Check the expiration date and avoid package contamination.
- Follow the instruction for use before using it.
- Prepare a cavity
- Decide amount of filling material in consideration of size of cavity.
- Extrude the filling material into the cavity as much as it is needed with a suitable instrument(such as spatular, etc.)
- Light cure for 20~30seconds until the material is harden perfectly.
- Check the occlusion and remove excess material.
- Close the safety cap immediately after use.
- Store this material in a shady, cool and dry place(2~27℃ / 35~80℉).