Buy P5,000 or more for Free shipping nationwide
HanFil Flow is light curing flowing composite resin. It has high flow ability and elasticity, which is ideal for small cavity filling and could be applied in Cervical or Proximal. It has high hardness and elasticity that makes it easy to be used in both anterior and posterior tooth area.
■ More better for restoration for III~V case.
■ Excellent flow (Deep cavity in cervical area).
■ Easy to adhere to bracket for orthodontics.
■ Low shrinkage.
■ High strength and polishability.
■ Undercut block-out.
■ Natural esthetics shade.
NANO based Light Curing Flowable Composite Resin
HanFil Flow is light curing flowable composite resin.
It has high flow ability and elasticity which is ideal for small cavity filling and could be
applied in Cervical or Proximal. It has high hardness and elasticity make it easy
to be used in both anterior and posterior tooth area.
1. HanFil Flow must be handled by dentists and dental specialists according to
the instructions before using it.
2. Recommend the Rubber dam for reduction of reaction for use with patients
who have a history of severe allergic reaction to this material.
3. Do not use to patients who have rash on their skin, dermatitis or
histories of hypersensitivity.
4. Stop applying this material to the patients who have symptoms of rash
of hypersensitivity during using.
5. This material is used only to the oral tissue, Avoid contact with eyes.
6. If accidental contact occurs with eyes or skin, wash immediately
with much water and seek medical advice.
7. Non-specialists must not use this material.
Do not use this material for other purposes.
8. Protective device for the respiratory tract is highly
recommended before a surgical operation.
9. Do not use after expiration date(within 2years).
- Filling of the small cavity
- Filling in vast range caries (Class I to V cavities)
- Restoration of the filling materials
- Tooth orthodontic for esthetic purpose
- Undercut block-out
1. Before the Application
1) Check the expiration date and avoid package contamination.
2) Follow the instruction for use before using it.
1) Select an appropriate shade with the patient's tooth.
2) Prepare a cavity out of any contamination.
Check the cavity whether remove of the amalgam and restorative resin or not.
3) Etch all around cavities of enamel area with Etchant(HanEtch).
4) Apply the adhesive agent(HanBond) on enamel and dentin area.
5) Apply the composite resin(HanFil Flow) on the cavities.
6) Light cure for 20 seconds. Repeat the process 5) until tooth
cavity is filled perfectly.
7) Polish the surface of the filling material just filled.
3. Storage & Shelf-Life
1) Waste the disposable tips.
1) Close the safety cap immediately after use.
2) Store this material in a shady, cool and dry place(2~27℃ / 35~80℉).