Buy P5,000 or more for Free shipping nationwide
- 37%: Select between HV and LV
Product composition (size and color)
- DentiAnn Etch 3ml x 1syringes
- Color: Dark blue
- Applicable range: Applied as pretreatment of teeth to give adhesion of resin etc. of teeth
- Acid etching agent that treats the surface of tooth to maximize adhesion of resin and so on for pretreatment of teeth
- Designed to be convenient to remove dentin and enamel smear layer -
- Remnant remains after washing
- Less risk of tooth erosion
- Perfect flow allows only the desired site
- Maximization of adhesion between tooth and restoration and prosthesis
- ▶ Product stability data (MSDS)
How to use
- Remove the moisture from the site to be treated.
- Apply this product to the tooth surface and wait.
- Remove the contents with water and wash with excess water.
- Be careful not to contaminate the treated surface with saliva and perform the following procedure.
- Before use Check whether there is any remarkable deformation, discoloration, crack, foreign matter, etc. before use.
- Check the cleanliness of the product before use.
- Do not use any product that appears to be unopened, such as damaged packaging or discoloration.
- Only the dentist who is familiar with the procedure and the anatomy of the location of the procedure will perform the procedure.
- Immediately dispose of defective or misused products.
- After use, be sure to remove the needle and close the cap.
- Storage: It is recommended to store in a cool, dry place (5 ℃ ~ 24 ℃).