HanFil is a light curing composite resin. Because it has a nano-filler, has good depth of cure, low shrinkage, low absorption, good strength, excellent mechanical properties, and good bio-compatibility. It is suitable for esthetic tooth orthodontic and filling in all cavities case(Class I~V) because its hardness and abrasion are very similar to natural teeth.
■ Restoration in all (I~V case)
■ Restorations for Posterior and Anterior
■ High strength and polishability
■ Excellent handling
■ Low shrinkage
■ Excellent matching with natural tooth
Light Curing Composite resin
HanFil is a light curing composite resin.
Because it has a nano-filler, has good depth of cure, low shrinkage, low absorption,
good strength, excellent mechanical properties and good bio-compatibility.
It is suitable for esthetic tooth orthodontic and filling in all cavities case(Class Ⅰ~Ⅴ)
because its hardness and abrasion are very similar to natural teeth.
1. HanFil must be handled by dentists and dental specialists
according to the instructions before using it.
2. Recommend the Rubber dam for reduction of reaction for use with patients
who have a history of severe allergic reaction to this material.
3. Do not use to patients who have rash on their skin, dermatitis
or histories of hypersensitivity.
4. Stop applying this material to the patients who have symptoms of rash
of hypersensitivity during using.
5. This material is used only to the oral tissue, Avoid contact with eyes.
6. If accidental contact occurs with eyes or skin, wash immediately
with much water and seek medical advice.
7. Non-specialists must not use this material.
Do not use this material for other purposes.
8. Protective device for the respiratory tract is highly
recommended before a surgical operation.
9. Do not use after expiration date(within 2years).
- Filling in vast range of anterior and posterior teeth (Class I to V)
- Restoration of an anterior tooth fracture
- Tooth orthodontic for esthetic purpose
1. Before the Application
1) Check the expiration date and avoid package contamination.
2) Follow the instruction for use before using it.
1) Select an appropriate shade with the patient's tooth.
2) Prepare a cavity out of any contamination. Check the cavity whether remove
of the amalgam and restorative resin or not.
3) Etch all around cavities of enamel area with Etchant(HanEtch).
4) Apply the adhesive agent(HanBond) on enamel and dentin area.
5) Apply the composite resin(HanFil) on the cavities.
6) Light cure for 20 seconds. Repeat the process 5)
until tooth cavitiy is filled perfectly.
7) Polish the surface of the filling material just filled.
3. Storage & Shelf-Life
1) Close the safety cap immediately after use.
2) Store this material in a shady, cool and dry place(2~27℃ / 35~80℉).